// you’re reading...

pets

Moxy

I’ve been wanting a friend for my cat, Stella for some time, but never did the right time arise. This morning I went to meet my friend Kezia for coffee, and the SPCA had kittens out, this little white thing with a grey ear totally caught my eye. I’ve named her Moxy, because she has a lot of sass & she’s super spunky, only been home for a few hours and they are already friends!

Oh dear, now it’s going to be impossible to dodge ‘cat lady’ comments.
: )

Share and Enjoy:
« Berlin Alice McCall »

Discussion

13 comments for “Moxy”

1. adorablllle!!! i’m sooo jealous. i crave a 2nd one sometimes… my opinion- yer no “Cat lady” yet. i think you hafta be at least 40 and have at least 4 ;)

Posted by J | July 15, 2007, 5:35 pm
  2. Majorly cute! My boyfriend and I have been looking for a friend for our cat, Monster, and plan to get one from the SPCA. They have some uber cute ones on their website, but we just don’t have $100 to buy one right now :/

Posted by Victoria E | July 15, 2007, 5:50 pm
  3. Moxy is gorgeous! Hey, two cats does not a “cat lady make”. I think you have to be approaching double-digits.

Posted by Gina | July 15, 2007, 7:28 pm
  4. If you’re a cat lady, then I’m a cat lady. I just got a kitten so that my cat Emerson wouldn’t be so lonely. I named the kitten Bucket (much to the confusion of everyone I know). :)

Congrats on your new family member.

Posted by High Fashion Girl | July 15, 2007, 9:28 pm
  5. hahahaa, that’s the BEST name for a cat! bucket! you are brilliant!

its good to know two cats don’t equal cat lady!

Posted by jennine | July 15, 2007, 9:33 pm
  6. big mitt-like feets on teeny baby animals are the BEST.

congrats! what a fun week you have in store!

Posted by C in C | July 16, 2007, 6:56 am
  7. She’s DELIGHTFUL! Oh, how sweet. Eventually Ms. Lottie B. will get a housemate, too, but I’d like to wait until after I’ve moved and settled. Doing so with one kit-cat is hard enough.

Posted by Ashley | July 16, 2007, 9:56 am
  8. she’s beautiful and so darn cute!!! i’m actually a dog-person but then some cats are too cute to resist.

Posted by gilda | July 16, 2007, 2:09 pm
  9. She is a CUTIE!! Waht a great pic! Congrats on your new family member. :)

Posted by JO | July 18, 2007, 12:33 pm
  10. fashion and cats can go together. I’m a cat lady too… but my lint roller is my best friend

Posted by Lola is Beauty | July 19, 2007, 4:22 am
  11. yay! stella has a friend! we now have 3. and it is very tempting to just keep going. if we have 3, why not 4?

two are asleep right next to me right now…

Posted by Beth | July 19, 2007, 2:51 pm
  12. fashion and cats DO go together!
    that’s great!

beth… 3 cats? oh yes, you are lucky enough to have a husband that also loves cats. and why not 4?

Posted by jennine | July 19, 2007, 2:57 pm
  13. What’s wrong with cat ladies anyway? :D Felines teach you grace and poise, embracing your own beauty, sprinkled with sass and playfulness. Just perfect in my book!

Posted by agnes | July 21, 2007, 2:28 am