// you’re reading...

You are beautiful

The Hair Appointment is made.

Finally, I did it. I’m still going back and forth on whether or not to do something drastic to my hair, but the time has come to see a hairstylist. So… I picked Edo Salon, after running into Jayne randomly, she cut my hair two years ago, and did a fantastic job. I wasn’t exactly easy peasy, as I had this crazy idea that ‘I can cut my own hair’ that turned into a tear-jerking traumatizing fiasco. She fixed my hair. I don’t know why I didn’t go back to her, oh yeah, I’m a hair slut with commitment issues. I guess we all have to grow up sometime.

Discussion

6 comments for “The Hair Appointment is made.”

1. can’t wait to see the results! sure they will be fantastic and exciting ^_^

Posted by Bobble Bee | August 15, 2007, 1:51 pm
  2. go for the bob. it would be so cute on you. :)

Posted by Quinn | August 15, 2007, 3:58 pm
  3. you must be kindred spirits with my dear friend who has serious salon-phobia. she too is a self-hair stylist, until it goes all bad and she has to go get emergency cleanup work done. can’t wait to see the results! that potential for total transformation/reinvention with a pair of scissors is so fun!

Posted by C in C | August 16, 2007, 8:59 am
  4. oh dear, i’m kind of scared, i don’t know where this fear is coming from, but i know jayne will to a great job.
    bob? maybe… i’m kind of sick of my hair, but who knows.

Posted by jennine | August 16, 2007, 9:47 am
  5. I think it’s good idea. Sometimes we should change our hair style, our image. I think your new style will suit you, and new hair cut will change you to better looking.

Posted by Hair Replacement | August 28, 2007, 5:32 am
  6. It’s good you met your previous hair dresser. I prefer to have one for a long time, because he knows my hair and what will be better for me.

Posted by Hair Transplant | August 28, 2007, 5:36 am