// you’re reading...

Today's attire

Today’s Attire : Menswear inspired…

coveted vest jennine menswear inspiredWhile my camera is at the factory getting itself fixed, I’m having people take my photo. This one is by Aidan on her camera phone…. I felt weird posing, and looking serious, it’s not really my normal interactive state. But today, I have decided to integrate some menswear inspired clothing, the color pallet (you cant tell by the pic) is greys and browns, and the spectators! Woo… I still think they are my most perfect shoes.

Share and Enjoy:
« Crochet Classic Attire »

Discussion

15 comments for “Today’s Attire : Menswear inspired…”

1. You have such a cheeky/sweet expression! I love the outfit… masculine pieces infused in a feminine way!

Posted by susie_bubble | September 25, 2007, 2:01 pm
  2. I love the spectators. I’ve been looking for a pair but I have yet to find anything I absolutely love and can wear all day at work.

This is just one more reminder to add the the many I see each day that I very much need to get myself an awesome and flattering pencil skirt.

Posted by Mandarine | September 25, 2007, 2:27 pm
  3. :) hee hee! love this picture! those grey/blue/brown shades look so nice together.

Posted by Montmarte | September 25, 2007, 3:36 pm
  4. love those shoes, i just bought a pair of spectator flats that are pretty interesting with long black pants, and a white tank and a black vest…

Posted by riz | September 25, 2007, 5:54 pm
  5. are those booties from zara? (:

Posted by LIsa | September 25, 2007, 8:18 pm
  6. so cute! I love the shoes!

Posted by gentillefille | September 25, 2007, 8:34 pm
  7. there is a photo over on http://www.sallyjanevintage.blogspot.com that really reminds me of your photos of you!

it’s the 2nd photo on the right in the barney’s co-op post. totally your stance.

so cute you are.
    (sounds so much better in a yoda voice.)

Posted by my love for you. | September 25, 2007, 8:49 pm
  8. oh, thank you so much for your lovely comments!

the shoes are from zappos…

Posted by jennine | September 25, 2007, 9:56 pm
  9. I love the spectator shoes, I remember when I saw them in a Ralph Lauren ad campaign years and years ago, I still have that picture as a matter of fact.

Great outfit too by the way!

Posted by Candid Cool | September 25, 2007, 11:06 pm
  10. Fun pic and cute outfit! I like that you’re laughing!

Posted by WendyB | September 25, 2007, 11:25 pm
  11. so GUAPA !! :D

Posted by Bobble Bee | September 25, 2007, 11:38 pm
  12. *squeak*

Have I ever told you how cute you are? Gosh, if I haven’t, this is definitely the post that brings a smile to my face.

Posted by Ashe Mischief | September 26, 2007, 6:32 pm
  13. ahlala this shoes…! :)

Posted by A-Laurre | September 27, 2007, 5:42 am
  14. I agree, those are the perfect shoes! may I ask where you bought them?

Posted by kallirhoe | September 27, 2007, 12:19 pm
  15. you ladies are so lovely…
    ; )