Getting Dressed for Xmas

by jennine on December 9, 2007

Today, I made an attempt to take some holiday pictures of my cats… The little one, Moxy, wasn’t so keen on cooperating.

Share and Enjoy:

1 You don´t know me December 10, 2007 at 5:53 am

You made me smile… I´ll show your video to my cats. Maybe they will learn something! ;-)

2 Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 8:41 am

hey jennine,

this is susi(i’m studying with rocky in offenbach)

i once made a xmas tailcoat for a dachshund, he cooperated very well, but once the coat was on, the dog walked so oddly, i died laughing.

many greetings from the cold cold north of germany

3 Candid Cool December 10, 2007 at 9:04 am

oh wow, that looks painful, for you & the cat!

4 jennine December 10, 2007 at 11:09 am

haha… it’s alright, she just was play biting.. she’s not allowed to do it, but she’s still a kitten…

but i wouldn’t show this to other cats, it’s baaaad behaviour!

susi! hello! so nice to hear from you… that’s a very cute story about the daschund, as they walk funny as it is. aaawwww. (very nice to meet you!)

5 WendyB December 10, 2007 at 8:39 pm

BWAH! It looked like she wanted to take a chunk out of your hand.

6 discothequechic December 11, 2007 at 8:09 am

This made me smile! Cat abuse?

Mine is a lot less dignified and will quite happily (and regally) wear a little bow tie that I have.

Clearly he thinks he is John Galiano, but is much more simple!

7 jennine December 11, 2007 at 2:32 pm

haha, she’s fine… moxy’s actually spoiled rotten. stella, my other cat, is completely apathetic, and she makes a rather dull (albeit cute, film)

i wish my cats were more galliano like!

8 covetous in cambridge December 11, 2007 at 3:36 pm

this is a total riot! is this for a holiday card or just posterity? my bf wasn’t too keen on aiding me in getting a santa hat on our canine for a holiday card… but i may still forge ahead! :)

9 jennine December 11, 2007 at 3:41 pm

oh dude, bf’s are always costume haters. you should totally do it!

i really want a holiday card, but it may not happen in time!

10 Mothra December 11, 2007 at 7:43 pm

Mothra is not good at being forced into costumes either.

11 Sarah December 13, 2007 at 4:08 am

Hey, I love reading your blog and keeping up with the latest beauty must-haves! While you’re on the topic of Holidays, I was wondering if you’d seen the new Diesel Fuel For life limited edition fragrances? The packaging is seriously amazing. There’s a small scent cartridge on a pocket chain, or a gorgeous bling bottle wrapped in gilded chains - available for girls and guys. Thought you’d appreciate hearing it first!