// you’re reading...

Designers

Structure and Contour

I finally started subscribing to the Stylehive Blogs… sorry hive! I meant to follow you… I really did. But lo and behold, they posted about New York-based designer, Brandy Lunsford who launched Harlan Bel fall 2007. One thing I was particularly drawn to was the structure and contours of the clothing, they celebrate the figure, giving it modern artful appeal.

Another thing, I wanted to point out, was the hair in the lookbook… I just love the French braided fringe/bangs, and the free flowing back.
I love messy, tousled hair.. I would totally wear my hair like this, if I had enough… stupid thin fluffy hair.

Discussion

6 comments for “Structure and Contour”

1. It’s a little bit Preen/Jonathan Saunders SS08 isn’t it…? But in simpler fabrics… me like!

Posted by susie_bubble | January 11, 2008, 4:31 pm
  2. 2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

Thanks,

Jen

Posted by Jen (MahaloFashion) | January 11, 2008, 10:19 pm
  3. Ooh, I love it too. I especially love the pants. Think I’d look as good at 5′00″?

Style Hive has some great style. I wish their technology was a bit easier to use.

Posted by Sandra | January 11, 2008, 11:46 pm
  4. At first glance, it remind me Preen in a way, probably because of the geometric drawns. The shape of their clothes is honestly good. I am looking forward to see how they evolve

Posted by atelier | January 12, 2008, 7:55 am
  5. Great hair - and I love the girl’s colour!
    x