Tomboy Fashionista

by jennine on March 28, 2008

Some of the most stylish women I know used to be tomboys. Maybe it’s their impish playful nature, or their tendency to think out of the box. New York based designer, Keller, has this playful-chic down to a delightfully fitted tee. It’s nice to know that you don’t have to be a young girl to find toilet jokes funny or wear Eddie Bauer if you have tomboyish tendencies.

heather March 28, 2008 at 9:45 am

I really enjoy the whole spring 08 collection, and those SHOES!

Jeanne March 28, 2008 at 9:50 am

How fun! I definitely still have my tomboy tendencies, and this is a great-looking line. I love their spring/summer collection, too — I could see myself wearing all of it; it all looks so effortless.

WendyB March 28, 2008 at 10:07 am

Cute stuff.

Style and the City - Paris March 28, 2008 at 7:28 pm

hi dear stylish collègue

i’m kamel, from Paris

i quited TV univers to create a street style blog that shows Paris through street style photo romances.
I like to mixe stories and real styles because it’s a way for me to humanize fashion.

after 6 months of street style hunting and bloging, Last week, i’ve been asked if i could create a street style press magazine in Paris for july
i am very glad because it’”s a great challenge and i’ve never done that before.

ii don’t know if you can succed because I hope that everyone could help me
because i’ll have to find photos from all over the world
that means creating a network of street style photographers

I’ll be glad to switch links with you.
My blog’s name is : STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

have a look to my photo romances and tell my what you think about.
some stories are translated in english : click the english flag

thank you very much for your new friendship

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

susie_bubble March 30, 2008 at 3:10 am

Love these looks… a designer I’ve only recently discovered myself.

Alice April 1, 2008 at 10:06 am

I think tomboyish works for people who have a certain body type…but if I do it i’m in danger of really looking like a BOY. I’ve never been a fan of this look cuz I just can’t pull it off. If you can, you’d probably look way better in something else anyway

jennine April 2, 2008 at 10:45 am

i guess… i like to mix it up. and there is no way on earth no matter what i wear, i’ll end up looking like a boy. even if i really tried.