// you’re reading...

Designers

Cabin Fever

These are the days, I stay home. Dressing sans-occasion, with a bit of sloth, I usually end up with a cozy scarf mixed with a frilly skirt and knee high socks.

The 3 sister design team, Beckermans have just solved my style dilemma with the Cabin Fever AW08 collection. Like Ava Gabor in Green Acres, dress up anyway. Be playful, get AbFab Patsy hair and oh yeah… don’t forget the plaid.

Share and Enjoy:
« Truth Serum All things PC… »

Discussion

13 comments for “Cabin Fever”

1. Love this… it’s perfect ‘nonchalent lounging in the cabin’ gear…

Posted by susie_bubble | April 9, 2008, 4:40 am
  2. I love the bottom left jersey dress with the tights. Maybe add some knit socks on top too. To maximize the coziness!

Luv
    Poochie

Posted by Poochie | April 9, 2008, 4:54 am
  3. I wish I could do that with my hair! Dang!

Posted by Robin Claire | April 9, 2008, 7:18 am
  4. this is perfect! i’m in live with my plaid flannel but have been wondering about other things to do with it. i looove that mixed plaid dress at the top!

Posted by niki | April 9, 2008, 7:37 am
  5. mmh -i feel all like sitting-in-front-of-a-fireplace. man, it is still so cold outside here.

Posted by Fenke | April 9, 2008, 8:11 am
  6. Is that some sort of stuffed bear in the 3rd photo in the top row?

I can see myself wearing the jacket in photo 1 and the dress in photo 2 together for pattern clashing fun :)

Posted by Sabrina | April 9, 2008, 1:27 pm
  7. @robin… oh yeah, i’ve been trying that with my hair for years… still nothin…

@fenke… tell me about it! it’s freezing here too!

@sabrina…oh yeah, that is indeed a stuffed bear.. i think it’s rather cute!

Posted by jennine | April 9, 2008, 1:46 pm
  8. like the third picture with the bear in the background….so funny!!

Posted by The Fashion Assistant and her Camera | April 9, 2008, 3:03 pm
  9. i am in love with the boots in the bottom center photo…does anyone know what they are or where to find them??

Posted by Persy | April 9, 2008, 5:57 pm
  10. I am really enjoying the bear hiding in the forest!! haha it really adds a bit more novelty to the collection photos!

Posted by anne | April 9, 2008, 6:56 pm
  11. wat great hair.
    love the mixture of textures, looks odd and fantastic.
    that middle bottom red skirt is talking, wait, yelling at me.

Posted by meli | April 9, 2008, 11:37 pm
  12. Love the red plaid dress.. Bring on hoola hoop style crinoline skirting! x

Posted by run for the hills | April 13, 2008, 2:08 am
  13. oh these are such great shots…and man so sexy. that hair is AWESOME. love it all.

Posted by my love for you. | April 17, 2008, 2:53 pm