// you’re reading...

You are beautiful

Instant Cougar

I like to tell people, “I’m a cougar.” Even though I’m not old enough, yet.

One thing that isn’t age specific is this Coloron press-on eye shadow spotted by the lovely ladies of M.I.S.S. CREW. I thought wow, this is perfect for me, as intricate make-up is something I have little patience to perfect. Kezia has tried less complicated versions of press-on eye make up, and she reports that they still require practice. One eye looks great, but the other one… eh. But still… even with practice animal prints would be a difficult look to replicate by hand.

While on the subject of complicated eye-do’s I’d like to put in an order checkerboard number as seen in Style Mob, perhaps they’ll make this into a press-on version as well. Someone please stop me, I’m thinking of all the different things I’d like to see in press-on versions, red lipstick, perfect blush (I could never figure that one out), the perfectly straight liquid eyeliner. Heck, it would even be great to have complicated non-cosmetic things come in press-on… tax returns or profile pages for new social networks…

Share and Enjoy:
« Goddess of The Future c.neeon »

Discussion

12 comments for “Instant Cougar”

1. How old do you suppose you have to be to be a cougar? (I’ve been calling myself one for years now!) :-)

Posted by K-Line | July 21, 2008, 5:59 pm
  2. Interesting idea! I think it would be a little more useful with some more, er, everyday makeup looks :) Have you heard of permanent makeup? Kinda same idea, only longer lasting.

Posted by MizzJ | July 21, 2008, 6:33 pm
  3. i was wondering how they did that!

now i know. :-)

Posted by oluchi | July 21, 2008, 6:34 pm
  4. Oh my God, it is the future! Did you ever see the Luc Besson film the Fifth Element? There’s this little bit where Ian Holm and his apprentice are giving Milla Jovovich some clothes to put on, and with the mismatched pile of ladies’ clothes they probably got out of the charity bin, there’s a Chanel “makeup box.” She looks into it like a little pair of binoculars, and presses a button, and it applies all this perfect eyemakeup in like a second.

The bit is like 4 seconds long and it’s easy to miss, but I’ve ALWAYS wondered when cosmetic technology would get around to making this thing for real!

Posted by Cammila | July 21, 2008, 8:21 pm
  5. I saw this just the other day - it is so cool!

Posted by WendyB | July 21, 2008, 8:43 pm
  6. I saw these also, can’t recall which blog. Now if only all make-up could come in a peel and stick form. I think we’re on our way to Judi Jetson’s makeup routine.

Posted by Sandra | July 22, 2008, 10:52 am
  7. This is awesome!! The makeup of the future.

Posted by Hailey | July 22, 2008, 11:06 am
  8. @camilla~ oh yeah! i know what you’re talking about, or like the receptionist in ‘total recall’ where she just taps her nails and they change color.
    i’m such a nerd.

personally, i’m looking forward to using this kind of make up… as most the time i couldn’t be arsed with eyeshadow.

Posted by jennine | July 22, 2008, 12:30 pm
  9. Holy crap! That’s probably the best thing Ive seen in a LONG time!! Its so obvious (one of those ‘why didn’t i think of that’ moments) that its brilliant! So HIGH TECH

Posted by Nicole | July 22, 2008, 10:05 pm
  10. Reminds me off Milla Jovovich in “5th Element” where she´s using this fantastic glasses she just pressed on her eyes and had a perfect make up!

Posted by Mia | July 23, 2008, 1:40 am
  11. [...] in Europa erhältlich, sind sie für mich eine interessante kosmetische Entwicklung. (Gefunden bei The-Coveted.com) Eine endlose Liste verschiedenster Sets könnt ihr bei Color On Pro [...]

Posted by Stylekingdom.com - Fashion, Lifestyle und Gossip » Blog Archive » aufgelinkt | July 23, 2008, 4:41 am
  12. Wow!! what a great idea! i mean i love the roaring prints but i think ill probably settle for the less outrageous eyeshadow. i love the idea though!!

xoxo - A Vogue Idea

check out my blog: http://www.vogueidea.wordpress.com

Posted by A Vogue Idea | July 27, 2008, 4:18 pm