An Upgrade for My Radar

by jennine on November 7, 2008

Keeping up with all the new blogs, all the great content on the web can be really difficult. After all, how many pages are out there? Unless you’re like Susie Bubble, WendyB or Pret a Porter P who seem to magically know every fashion blog known to woman… sometimes it’s great to cheat a little. Streetstyl.es an aggregated content site which pulls all the most beautiful images as they are published. Collecting images from the coolest street style blogs, and the personal shots from the most well known bloggers Fashion Toast, Style Bubble and Kingdom of Style . There were  ones I’ve not seen yet, like Tokyo Bopper, Fashion Squad and Amlul… I feel like my radar has just been improved.

songy November 7, 2008 at 4:45 am

That’s great, J. It’s really amazing how many WendyB follows right?:)

I’d better check it out.. hopefully that will save me some time.

marta November 7, 2008 at 8:08 am

There are so many good fashion blogs out there. I just click on the links and if I like it I keep going, if not, I’ll never return. I found yours by clicking random links and because I like yours, I keep coming.

jennine November 7, 2008 at 8:19 am

wendy b amazes me.

@marta… that’s the way i’ve looked for blogs too! and i’m glad you are coming back.

WendyB November 7, 2008 at 9:25 am

Mwah ha ha ha — now I’ll know about more blogs than ever! ;-)

meli November 7, 2008 at 5:57 pm

I love rumi’s blog.
I saw her from the bike lane once near the ferry bldg, and thought she looked familiar then put 2-2 together LOL.
The Blogesphere is so great to keep people with similar passions connected and constantly visually inspired by each other. I have enjoyed every angle of it so far♥

Kate November 8, 2008 at 12:19 am

streetstyles is really good. i already use bloglovin to keep track of my fave blogs, but i still discovered new things there

Imelda Matt November 9, 2008 at 2:30 pm

My days of reading blogs for 18 hour stretch’s are well and truly over but I’ll happily swing by and take a look at your hot suggestions.

hoganfe handmade handbag originals November 9, 2008 at 7:56 pm

Love this site!

Prêt à Porter P November 10, 2008 at 12:51 pm

o thank you ;) i really dont know all the blogs out there, somehow i just happen upon them and i forget how i got there in the 1st place…

may November 11, 2008 at 3:30 pm

It’as also by clicking from blog to blog that I found yours, and now your in my netvibe so that I’m updated and know as soon as you post. I love discovering new blogs, but then i spend more and more time every day on the net.oh my, happily (or not), now that i work, i cant spend that much time.

Rhonda November 12, 2008 at 5:05 am

Have you seen the Tokyo subculture fashion blog La Carmina? http://www.lacarmina.com

If you like Tokyo Bopper you will adore this!