// you’re reading...

Designers

The Gathering

I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but it was BOILING hot in Berlin. Boiling. The kind of boiling where any semblance of style went out the window, even if you wanted to look stylish, the heat would melt it right off. In these occasions, sometimes nothing is more perfect than a one piece. Sonja (not our Sonja)  is wearing a jumpsuit by Danish label  S’NOB. What really caught my eye was the gathered neckline and overall drapeyness of the suit without teetering into the realm of bulky, making it both flattering and comfortable. It wasn’t until I got home that I found, while researching S’NOB a similar jumpsuit at ASOS. The gathering on the ASOS piece isn’t nearly as nice, and ASOS carries S’NOB so I’m not sure what’s going on here…. either way, I really love the way this looks.

Share and Enjoy:
  • TwitThis
« Lala Berlin Hey Shorty »

Discussion

11 comments for “The Gathering”

1. Fantastic! Another updated Grecian look, very nice color and it looks really comfortable.
    Hannele´s last blog ..Dune My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Hannele | July 6, 2009, 8:27 am
  2. ❤ hannele…i can’t get enough grey, or grecian for that matter!

Posted by jennine | July 6, 2009, 10:27 am
  3. This would be the perfect outfit solution for steamy hot weather!
    maria´s last blog ..Fourth of July: Part 2 My ComLuv Profile

Posted by maria | July 6, 2009, 10:33 am
  4. I just love how this looks so comfortable to ‘live’ in but still is very sophisticated & simple. I think i like S’NOB’s look more, i think the pockets are cute. Very nice inspiration, you do like knots?

Posted by Amika | July 6, 2009, 10:34 am
  5. I definitely fancy them jumpsuits, I just got one and its perfect and comfy!

Stop by and have a lookie: http://joolicious.wordpress.com/

Jooyoun´s last blog ..San Francisco Jazz Festival 2009 My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Jooyoun | July 6, 2009, 11:00 am
  6. It looks sinfully comfy.
    Sal´s last blog ..This week I love … My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Sal | July 6, 2009, 11:19 am
  7. Love the color!
    Fashiongrail´s last blog ..Celebrity Copycat: Get Chloe Sevigny’s Look for Less! My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Fashiongrail | July 6, 2009, 12:52 pm
  8. ooh that looks cool.
    It’s been dreadfully sticky here in Istanbul and I find myself wearing things I wouldn’t normally wear, just to stay cool. Grecian styles work best in the heat I believe.

Posted by szaza | July 6, 2009, 2:11 pm
  9. I’m really not fussed with jumsuits, but that one is really so very pretty! Impressive.
    Icy´s last blog ..Project Runway Oz prize update My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Icy | July 6, 2009, 4:03 pm
  10. your close-up picture is very seductive and captures the beauty of the piece.
    weather is such an enemy of mine. when i want one thing, it’s always the opposite.
    editor´s last blog ..208 My ComLuv Profile

Posted by editor | July 6, 2009, 6:25 pm
  11. I’m not the biggest fan of jumpsuits (at least for myself :P ) but this one is amazing! It looks like it could be flattering on a curvy body also/ not just stick skinny types.

Great find!