Mystery Designer….Maria Severyna

by jennine on July 20, 2009

Maria Severyna

The world of eBay can prove to be an interesting one, on one hand you can find basically anything you’re looking for and then you can find things you never even knew existed. When browsing around, like I like to do… Maria Severyna came up. The Striped Rayon Dress caught my attention, I loved the draping combined with the bold stripes along with the simple strap. To be honest, I couldn’t find anything about this designer online that didn’t have anything to do with eBay. So I’m not sure if she’s one of those magical eBay phenomenons or if she just isn’t web savvy in the very least (not surprising, as a lot of designers don’t have a web presence). Either way, I really love the quality of the pieces, the drapier the better.

• Asymetrical Skirt (can be worn as dress) $127
  • Striped Rayon Dress $167
  • Drapey grey top $97
  • Black silk tunic top $97

misslikey July 20, 2009 at 3:13 am

nice assymetric cuts.

amanda July 20, 2009 at 9:01 am

amazing- i love coming across stuff like this. it feels like your own little secret (until you can’t help but blog about it of course!)
.-= amanda´s last blog ..Specks =-.

Carolyn July 20, 2009 at 9:18 am

I love the cotton top! I love grey- and this one would hide a multitude of figure problems I unfortunately possess. Not that I dress to conceal, but, being over thirty, it’s something I have to think about. Thanks for the heads up on this designer!
.-= Carolyn´s last blog ..Re-fashioning a favorite =-.

chickdowntown.com Sara Jayne July 20, 2009 at 9:34 am

I love that Striped Rayon Dress! It’s gorgeous - the draping is perfect.

jennine July 20, 2009 at 10:21 am

❤ amanda…i know right? when i come across something really good, sometimes i wont want to post about it because it’s too good.
❤ carolyn, yes, they do seem like flattering non-conventional designs!
❤ sara, yes… inded perfect.

Meagan Holub January 17, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I fell in love with a line of Maria Severnya clothes on ebay recently. I decided on about ten items that a seller, jerrykat2006 had listed, and planned on buying all of them in a few weeks when a large settlement comes my way. I went to browse through jk2006′s online store again today to see if there were any new additions and the account has been closed! This account has sold thousands of items and had excelletn feedback. I simply can’t imagine what would have closed this account down just before I was able to add all these lovely pieces to my wardrobe! I am heartbroken. Jerrykat2006- if your reading this, please email me umi@umimassage.com.

moxie home April 8, 2010 at 6:40 am

Hey Meagan - jerrykat2006 is still active on ebay - just saw some of the listings for the Maria Serveryna items.

{ 1 trackback }