// you’re reading...

Designers

Adapted, Deliverance

Apologies for the mass of posting today, but the good stuff just keeps on coming. This morning I got a lovely email from Liria Pristine (one half of Pristine Smut) Pristine Smut is one of those labels I just adore, and am so glad to have blogged about. Last year I got to meet them in person at Berlin Fashion Week, and Rosie came out to the IFB Dress Up party in London, where she told me her partner was down in Brazil… and while she was away, Liria had some time to knit… and this is what she came up with. The new collection titled Adapted, Deliverance makes Darwinian references to exotic life, pieces titled CLAW, SPINE, FLY each have their organic and unworldly qualities. I would even go as far as to say, this marks an yet another exciting evolution in knitwear.

In case you were wondering it Pristine Smut is due for another collection, they say they’re working on it… if this is any indication of what’s in store, I can’t wait!

Photographed by Debby Gram and Felipe Pagani and Stylist/Artist Marcio Banfi

Share and Enjoy:
  • TwitThis
« Take Off Your Clothes Get a Healthy Looking Flush that Lasts All Day with Long-Wear Cheek Color »

Discussion

14 comments for “Adapted, Deliverance”

1. Creations such as these are why I think knitwear is the most exciting aspect of independent fashion (and therefore fashion, period.)
    Denise @ Swelle´s last blog ..Aspriring Couture Launches New Indie Boutique My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Denise @ Swelle | July 30, 2009, 7:58 am
  2. HOLY SMOKES this puts me to shame. i’m so in love! it’s amazing!! i probably can’t afford anything but where do i buy anyway!? need to drool over those links.
    gilda rêvasseur´s last blog ..today’s get-up 20july09 My ComLuv Profile

Posted by gilda rêvasseur | July 30, 2009, 8:02 am
  3. Am I the only one so distracted by the models amazing eyes & eyebrows I can’t notice the clothes?

D:
    Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..TiLT! A to Z Love Letter My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Ashe Mischief | July 30, 2009, 8:04 am
  4. Such crazy cool knitwear!! Love the spikes.
    maria´s last blog ..Pay it Forward and a New Blog Award My ComLuv Profile

Posted by maria | July 30, 2009, 9:08 am
  5. [...] Read the rest here: Adapted, Deliverance [...]

Posted by Adapted, Deliverance | July 30, 2009, 9:55 am
  6. Very cool. And no, Ashe. I noticed that, too. LOL
    Alicia´s last blog ..Black & White (Not Really…) My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Alicia | July 30, 2009, 10:44 am
  7. I totally love this post! The pictures are totally fabulous! Lovely!
    Glitzer´s last blog ..Poppy of Desire Locket Necklace My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Glitzer | July 30, 2009, 11:45 am
  8. No way, Ashe…I’m struggling to think of an appropriate folder to bookmark this post in!
    Lady Julianne´s last blog ..Monday Amusements 5 My ComLuv Profile

Posted by Lady Julianne | July 30, 2009, 11:55 am
  9. ❤denise…oh i agree 100%!
    ❤ gilda… liria says the pieces are made to order, so you can contact her off her site!
    ❤ashe alicia and juliane… ahha i love it! you are all very dirty, and my kind of ladies.
    ❤maria, we all need more spikes!
    ❤glitzer… indeed…

Posted by jennine | July 30, 2009, 1:00 pm
  10. this is truly revolutionary! I am in awe over this truly unique knitting.

Posted by CHICKDOWNTOWN.COM Ashley | July 30, 2009, 2:13 pm
  11. The Beautiful and Lovely Model is Marco Aurélio Dementovis!!!! And yes his eyes take away from my clothes!! hehe!!

Posted by Liria Pristine | July 30, 2009, 7:44 pm
  12. such palyful elements. just beautiful!! love him too,
    meligrosa´s last blog ..Hump Day Inspiration: Take me away My ComLuv Profile

Posted by meligrosa | July 30, 2009, 8:31 pm
  13. these are so creative, not to mention fabulous!

Thank you for your comment and story …my mom and uncle were adopted as well and it’s so interesting to hear their side of the story. Adoption is of course an option …and sometimes I honestly think the better option but my body/hormones take over all rational/logical thinking. lol.

Posted by ...love Maegan | July 30, 2009, 9:54 pm
  14. these designs and photos and model are beautiful.
    SwanDiamondRose´s last blog ..Kingdom of Style does swan a little dark… My ComLuv Profile

Posted by SwanDiamondRose | August 3, 2009, 9:54 pm