Sponsored Post: Must Have Shoes

by jennine on August 11, 2009

One night I couldn’t sleep, and like all insomniacs, I turned to the internet… where Imelda Matt informed me of this parrot boot to egg on my sleeplessness. It’s been a while since I’d thought of Irregular Choice, and by a while, I mean maybe a month? But I really love the selection of outrageous shoes, kind of like the colorful combinations of  Kron by KronKron. If that isn’t fuel for Technicolor shoe dreams, I don’t know what is.

Though many retailers stock Irregular Choice, none of them has quite the selection boasted by new shoe site, MustHaveShoes.  I know, I checked around, they even have several styles that are out of stock on the original site, and who could live without a sequin bootie? The price is quite comparable, and they are a US based company so you won’t have to deal with international shipping by buying from the UK. Here are some of the shoes I really loved right off the bat…

• Parrot Talk white boot $190
  • WrestleMania sequined boot $100
  • Rose ankle cuff pump $130
  • Sheeshicles mesh shoe-boot $140
  • Countess Clef grey pump  $130
  • High Flyer stacked heel $150

On MustHaveShoes site where you can find shoes by keyword, everything from sexy, cool, strappy, pink and so forth, basically any keyword you can think of. I just used the sidebar to find shoes, and was instantly drawn into the selection of a few labels they had, another label I actually hadn’t come across before was Poetic Licence, another affordable label with a nice selection of fun, unusual shoes.

• Kiss and Tell suede bootie $99
  • Body Talk pink ruffle sandal $114
  • Cocktail pump $89
  • Romance peep toe ruffle pump $79

Crosby August 11, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Irregular Choice comment of potential TMI: I have a pair of black wedge IC shoes with pink hearts on the top and heel that are really, the most perfect shoes on the planet for a me. I, unfortunately, wore mine to sh#$, and even though they are stretched out and the leather is scuffed and the hearts ripped I still send them to my shoe man for periodic buffing and wear them sometimes and scour the internetz over to find a new pair - though the more years pass, So IC if you are listening, you sold them at Urban and I am a 7.5 - I will do pretty much anything! Re-issue those black shoes with pale pink hearts!!
.-= Crosby´s last blog ..Top Fashion PR Posts =-.

Imelda Matt August 11, 2009 at 11:03 pm

3 years later and still not sure how to approach IC for women…but I wish their men’s shoes were a bit more wacky.
.-= Imelda Matt´s last blog ..TIN ROOF, RUSTED! =-.

queen gilda August 11, 2009 at 11:15 pm

in the 2 years since i’ve moved to america, i’ve bought myself 8 pairs of irregular choice shoes. no one else makes shoes that cute!!
.-= queen gilda´s last blog ..weekend lover: 09aug09 =-.

C August 12, 2009 at 12:30 am

omg this is juicy stuff! i’m a fan of irregular choice shoes, all the designs are so crazy and colorful…pure shoe lush. thanks for sharinG!
.-= C´s last blog ..Selling… =-.

Annie Spandex August 12, 2009 at 2:27 am

I was looking at Irregular Choice’s stock just the other day-the parrot stuck out to me as well. :)
.-= Annie Spandex´s last blog ..Sequins, Glitter, & Static =-.

Ashe Mischief August 12, 2009 at 4:37 am

Crosby, I have those same shooooes! I bought them used on eBay because I needed them so badly.

God, Irregular Choice, you make my heart beat.
.-= Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..Quality vs. Vegan/Environmentally Sustainable =-.

PAPERFASHION August 12, 2009 at 6:15 am

These are incredible… I’m going to check out the website now!!
.-= PAPERFASHION´s last blog ..I C E C R E A M =-.

Tatiana August 12, 2009 at 10:17 am

Whoa! I just wrote about Irregular Choice as well. I friggin love them so much. I live in the United States and usually find their shoes at Eilatan stores. Before that I would buy them on ebay or zappos. I’m excited to see more of a selection on Must Love Shoes. Sweet! Thanks Jennine!
.-= Tatiana´s last blog ..Indie Designer Spotlight: UK Edition =-.

Sal August 12, 2009 at 10:53 am

I’ve drooled over Irregular Choice for AGES, but never ponied up for a pair. Thanks for letting me know about a great resource when I’m finally ready to take the plunge!
.-= Sal´s last blog ..Counterintuitive Clothes =-.

Michelle August 12, 2009 at 11:33 am

Oh I LOVE Irregular Choice shoes! That pair with the clef is particularly cute. I have a pair of flats from IC that I’ve worn nearly to death, I need to get them to a shoe repair place ASAP! Poetic License makes adorable shoes as well, I really like the multicolored wingtip inspired shoes and the turquoise ones.
.-= Michelle´s last blog ..Kitty emergency! =-.

Sherin August 12, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I love these shoes. They’re all so pretty! A girl can never have too many shoes.
.-= Sherin´s last blog ..Lets add some colour =-.

Alicia August 12, 2009 at 6:22 pm

Crazytown!! I’ll take those blue ones at the botttom. =D
.-= Alicia´s last blog ..It must be August again… =-.

Jessica August 13, 2009 at 11:36 am

I love Irregular Choice. I wanted to get a few pairs for my shop :P Still researching how many girls love them…Great post!

X♥X♥,
Jessica

jennine August 13, 2009 at 11:41 am

oh my goodness… i’m so glad you all love IC… i haven’t owned a pair yet, but there are so many great ones, i think that’s going to change very soon…

chickdowntown.com Cassandra August 13, 2009 at 2:24 pm

these are so weird and quirky.. i love them!!!!!!

Icy @ Individual Chic August 14, 2009 at 12:18 am

I don’t care if this is a sponsored post, I too browse the Irregular Choice website late at night looking at shoes both impossible and fabulous and dreaming of each.
.-= Icy @ Individual Chic´s last blog ..Wow! Samsung’s Tap and Take Camera =-.

ambika August 14, 2009 at 8:12 am

I often get tempted by Irregular Choice but have yet to buy a pair. So fanciful, so crazy but how to translate for truly daily wear?
.-= ambika´s last blog ..Banana Republic Dresses for Which I Have a Pattern =-.

Men's shoes August 17, 2009 at 10:43 pm

They are interesting shoes but can be worn to only particular places.
.-= Men’s shoes´s last blog ..How to Wear Brown Dress Shoes =-.

cheap MBT shoes..... December 21, 2009 at 11:21 pm

These are incredible… I’m going to check out the website now!!

{ 2 trackbacks }