Wish Wish Wish

by jennine on August 26, 2009

Post image for Wish Wish Wish

Wish Wish Wish is one of those blogs I’ve been really enjoying lately. Carrie has a darlingly romantic style about her, and pretty photos that fit in with her personality. Earlier this week, she’s announced that she’s selling some of her wardrobe and if you’re into the pretty, girly style this could be your lucky day! With all kinds of mini dresses all with her personal touch, it’s certainly worth a peek, as I dont think she’s planning on opening a permanent shop!

Here are my picks

• White and Navy Nautical Dress
  • Peter Pan Collared Dress
  • Grey Peter Pan Dress

PS. sorry for the short post today.. I’m in the middle of planning the IFB Dress Up Soireé for NYFW, after announcing the event yesterday, we’ve already gotten a great response! So stay tuned, I have more to tell you soon!

dreamsequins August 26, 2009 at 12:38 pm

What pretty dresses! I’ll have to head over to the shop for a look see.

OMG I’m very excited about the Dress Up soiree! So fun!
dreamsequins´s last blog ..Wishlist Wednesday: Sequins and Wishpot My ComLuv Profile

Carrie / WishWishWish August 26, 2009 at 1:03 pm

Oh thank you, this post is so sweet!
Perhaps one day I will open my own shop - although i’d stock better things than my old rags! haha!
xx
Carrie / WishWishWish´s last blog ..Winter Wishlist - Vivetta My ComLuv Profile

anh August 26, 2009 at 2:47 pm

love her clothes! i wish i can buy them!
anh´s last blog ..DIY: Harness Necklace My ComLuv Profile

WendyB August 26, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Another blog to check out! Oh my….
WendyB´s last blog ..Francis for All Ages My ComLuv Profile

ClandestineChic August 26, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Loving the white and navy nautical dress. Very playful and summery. She has some great style.
ClandestineChic´s last blog ..26 tasks for a 26-year-old My ComLuv Profile

Sal August 27, 2009 at 6:51 am

Another great blog to check out - thanks for the tip!
Sal´s last blog ..Already Prettypoll: This Old Thing? My ComLuv Profile

Her name was Lola August 30, 2009 at 10:19 am

I adore these simple, sweet, nautical looks! Perfection for the end-of-summer wardrobe.

Cheers.
Her name was Lola´s last blog ..Stranded! Sunday - dress, design, & decor My ComLuv Profile