Lara Stone Curates Not Just a Label

by jennine on September 2, 2009

Post image for Lara Stone Curates Not Just a Label

blushlessWhen they say Not Just a Label… they really mean it. A shop that’s been around for a few months, with guest curators including my hero Diane Pernet.. this online boutique really promotes all the labels I love to write about (ahem Blushless!) This month they have Lara Stone… and I’m not really a person to gush over models, but I have a not-so-secret girlcrush on this alien looking lady. Seriously, I’m always amazed every time I see her… that’s Lara Stone? Yep, that’s what I think. Anyway, before I digress in my internal conversations, as if I didn’t have another reason to love her, she’s also picked an amazingly cool selection of clothing for this months shop. Among them, my dear Liv from Blushless Livlaovone heart dress, Emma from Seelenkleid (posted about here and here) Gemma Slack’s Spine Dress (posted about her too), Lara Dawson’s Buckminster dress, and yeah, I could go on linking to this site..but you get the drift..  it’s worth a peek, it’s nice to see an online shop that carries all my online muses.

{ 1 trackback }

be blushless » bloglove: a special thanks to…
September 5, 2009 at 4:08 pm

1 violetville September 2, 2009 at 9:46 am

oooh, i love the wild at heart dress too! and lara stone, of course!! ooh ahh!

2 Sheena September 2, 2009 at 12:16 pm

I love Not Just a Label for discovering up and coming and talented designers. I’m really liking Lara Stone’s choices, especially that Blushless dress. It’s just divine.
Sheena´s last blog ..The Hair Diaries My ComLuv Profile

3 LIFE OF BRIAN September 2, 2009 at 12:28 pm

I am one of many that gush off models and yes, it’s Lara. She is one of my fav models that i follow. But, lol’sss…”alien looking lady”

check out “Models of the Moment” on fb.
LIFE OF BRIAN´s last blog ..Che Guevara: Chevolution My ComLuv Profile

4 rachel c. September 2, 2009 at 1:29 pm

wow. that heart dress is just…wow.

xoxo
rachel c.´s last blog ..MID-WEEK INSPIRATION: PIOTR ZGODZINSKI My ComLuv Profile

5 dreamsequins September 2, 2009 at 5:21 pm

I love NJAL and they are now ten times cooler for picking a model with great taste. :) The whole concept of the website is just inspirational- emerging, directional designers. Awesome.
dreamsequins´s last blog ..I am a Cheeseball My ComLuv Profile

6 WorkItBerk September 2, 2009 at 6:57 pm

I love everything about this post.
WorkItBerk´s last blog ..8/31/09: Sather Gate My ComLuv Profile

7 Make Do Style September 3, 2009 at 12:42 am

Gosh she has great legs - this fact distracted me from your noting her good taste - with those legs she can like and wear anything!
Make Do Style´s last blog ..Eleven items - one look My ComLuv Profile

8 Lucy September 3, 2009 at 3:16 pm

These clothes are amazing…LARA is amazing! Though she doesn’t share my fondness for pink. :b
Lucy´s last blog ..Caps For Sale (No Monkey Business Here) My ComLuv Profile

9 Prêt-à-Porter P September 3, 2009 at 7:47 pm

im not anti-lara, but she is a little too everywhere. and always the same kind of look, very sex/dominatrix. it was refreshing to see her in this month’s paris vogue looking the exact opposite.
Prêt-à-Porter P´s last blog ..Kenneth Cole New York Red Pump, Sz 7 My ComLuv Profile

10 Agent of Art September 4, 2009 at 3:22 am

this red/black dress is cool!