It’s Time To Dress UP

by jennine on September 8, 2009

Are you Going to NYFW?

If so, we’d love to meet you! IFB is hosting it’s second Dress Up Soireé at New York Fashion Week! So if you’re in town on September 14th, make a plan to gather with your favorite bloggers, IFB members, have a drink, and sit in on a powerful discussion about the future of fashion media:

Gala Darling ❤ Wendy Brandes ❤ Jessica Schroeder from What I Wore ❤ Geri Hirsch from Because I’m Addicted ❤ Susie Bubble ❤ Helen Zhu from Chictopia ❤ Crosby Noricks from PR Couture ❤ Tricia Royal from Bits n Bobbins and Wardrobe Remix

Additional panelists from Moxsie, Julia Kung, on utilizing social media to support independent designers and Debbie Anderson of  Microsoft to talk about technology and creating content…and Jordana from Clutch22 will be moderating!

Afterwards… we’ll have music, drinks and fun things to do… among meeting up with your favorite bloggers. Last year the event had such a nice feeling about it, and it was really great to see everyone in real life.

IFB Dress Up Soireé

Monday, September 14th
Broadway East • 171 E Broadway, NY, NY
7:30 pm

RSVP to Jennine@heartIFB.com

Music by:
DJ Trophy Wife
Event Photography by Dustin Fenstermacher

Prizes will be awarded to the most dressed up!

See you there!

Share and Enjoy:

1 ambika September 8, 2009 at 11:20 am

So envious! Wish I could be there!
ambika´s last blog ..Sublime Stitching My ComLuv Profile

2 dreamsequins September 8, 2009 at 11:42 am

OMG so excited! This panel is totally amazing and it’ll be so great to meet so many of my favorite bloggers in person! :)
dreamsequins´s last blog ..Fashion Week Freakout My ComLuv Profile

3 Sheena September 8, 2009 at 11:57 am

I really wish I could be there to partake in all of the festivities. It sounds like it will be a truly great time. Have fun, everyone :)
Sheena´s last blog ..Fall 09 Wardrobe Update My ComLuv Profile

4 kirsty September 8, 2009 at 12:10 pm

oh how i wish i could be there, it would be so fabulous! xx
kirsty´s last blog ..Belle Fantaisie featured on Weardrobe My ComLuv Profile

5 Make Do Style September 8, 2009 at 12:17 pm

Wow - what a great line up and will be fab!
Make Do Style´s last blog ..Tie dye result My ComLuv Profile

6 Anna, aka 'ShoeSmitten' September 8, 2009 at 1:55 pm

I can’t wait for this event! I’m looking forward to meeting a few of the fashion bloggers I have been admiring online for such a long time. Plus, the discussion is sure to be fanastic. :)
Anna, aka ‘ShoeSmitten’´s last blog ..Packing for NYC and Fashion’s Night Out!!! My ComLuv Profile

7 Sweety P September 8, 2009 at 2:20 pm

I wish I could go, but I have classes I need to attend in college. My goal is to make it to September 2010 IBF party for sure because I will be out of college for good.
Sweety P´s last blog ..New York Fashion Week Treats! My ComLuv Profile

8 jennine September 8, 2009 at 2:23 pm

oh my… you don’t know how excited i am bout this!

9 EJ September 9, 2009 at 2:44 pm

Gutted I can’t make this. Le sigh!
EJ´s last blog ..Countdown to the 23rd: Massey and Dalton My ComLuv Profile

10 Natanya September 9, 2009 at 9:08 pm

I’ve decided you really are a wonder woman! How do you do it all? Plus always look so fabulous, I’m tired just thinking about it! Can’t wait to see everyone, it will no doubt be a huge success!
Natanya´s last blog ..Domestic Début My ComLuv Profile