This Week on Elle

by jennine on January 13, 2010

elle style

As you might have noticed last week, The Coveted been participating in a sponsorship with Elle.com. I’m particularly pleased, as the weekly roundups from Elle have been really great, most notably the shoulder length haircut I SHOULD have brought to my hairdresser last week. Ashely Olsen has my next haircut! Except mine will be brunette. The street style pick of the week is particularly inspiring because I haven’t seen faux fur with cable knit stockings, and vintage shoes. It’s just lovely.

• Leather Leggings vs. Liquid Latex Leggings
  • Dress Guide to Summer Weddings - From beach casual to city chic, 15 options for all your engagements.
  • Spring/Summer 2010 Trends - From flirty dresses and utilitarian separates to ’60s trompe l’oeil and futuristic motocross, the spring/summer 2010 shows offered looks that were smart, playful, and chic.
  • 2010 Hair Trends: Choppy Shoulder-Length Cuts - Celebrity hairstylists reveal why the pixie may be on its way out.
  • Street Fashion: New York

Visit ELLE.com for access to exclusive fashion editorials, beauty product reviews, and profiles of emerging fashion designers.

Image Source: StyleLight and Elle.com

This sponsored content is brought to you by Style Coalition.

Share and Enjoy:

1 39th & Broadway January 13, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Congrats on the Elle sponsorship! Love Elle. I have too many issues with Anna W to read Vogue anymore and find Elle inspiring and not pretentious!

(Also, adore the new hairdo, a happy accident and it can always grow back.)
39th & Broadway´s last blog ..Label of Origin My ComLuv Profile

2 Mauri January 13, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Looks great !
Mauri´s last blog ..Cheap Monday S/S 2010 My ComLuv Profile

3 birdie January 13, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Congrats on the sponsorship! I love reading the Elle articles and I’m glad they’re partnering with some of the best!

(OH yes! This: RE Leather Leggings - “They suck you up and in, and have the power to transform even the squarest, chino-loving librarian into a sexy Viper Room-trawling, crazy-hot mess.”)
birdie´s last blog ..Best. Scale. Ever. My ComLuv Profile

4 Sweety P January 13, 2010 at 1:20 pm

Congrats on the sponsorship! I adore Elle Magazine!
Sweety P´s last blog ..Welcome to a Fashionable 2010! My ComLuv Profile

5 Monica January 13, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Congrats, I subscribe to Elle Canada so great to hear about the sponsorship. Loving this look too, very laid back & pretty:)
Monica´s last blog ..2009 beauty favourites My ComLuv Profile

6 birdie January 13, 2010 at 3:49 pm

that’s Shae Acopian Detar from Lullie Vintage / EverythingStyle.Com ( http://everythingstyle.com )

7 jennine January 13, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Oh wow! I thought she looked familiar! I love that blog when I can get to it!

8 WendyB January 14, 2010 at 12:38 am

You knew I was going to click on the leather vs latex link, didn’t you!
WendyB´s last blog ..Jewel of the Month: Susan Earrings My ComLuv Profile

9 Alice January 14, 2010 at 6:48 am

Congatulations!

It is a great image, one of those that have a story, or at least give you a chance to make one up!
Alice´s last blog ..Winter Knits and Earthy Neutrals My ComLuv Profile