Reading Elle Magazine with The Coveted

by jennine on June 29, 2010

Don’t you love flipping through magazines with friends? Well my dear, pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea… because we can flip through this month’s Elle Magazine: The Music Issue with Rihanna on the cover.

We’ll talk about body issues, bangs, leopard print, photoshop and where is Lady Gaga?

Style Lover June 29, 2010 at 5:27 pm

That was painful. That’s like watching someone use a computer… no one wants to.

Stick to blogging.. you’re great at that.

jennine June 29, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Over the years, a lot of people have told me to stick to my ‘day job’ …I wonder what would have happened if I listened to them… Hmmm.

godo June 29, 2010 at 5:29 pm

yeah, that is pretty weird that there is no mention of lady gaga. idgi!

jennine June 29, 2010 at 8:59 pm

I know, so weird! I wonder what happened, because it was bound to come up at some point.

Eboni Ife June 29, 2010 at 6:23 pm

haha! love it! I left my favorite magazine buddy in San Diego when I graduated from college *tear*

btw, does anyone else read magazines back to front?
.-= Eboni Ife´s last blog ..Yay- Another Feature- Fabsugar Look of the Day =-.

jennine June 29, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Ah, but at least you graduated! ;)
I totally read everything from back to front. I always thought it was because I was left handed. Or secretly Japanese.

mary June 29, 2010 at 7:19 pm

i don’t know why, but i will watch any video you make. the more boring the subject the better. i wish i had a copy of the magazine to read along with you. and then we could go to the drug store again.

jennine June 29, 2010 at 9:01 pm

awww, thank you my dear! it’s strange how the most boring stuff can be so appealing. :)

Nickie Frye June 29, 2010 at 7:21 pm

I always read magazines back to front, Eboni Ife! The editorials are always towards the back. LOL! Gaga Schmaga. I’m not a fan. I know, I know, I’m like the only person in the free world who isn’t a fan, but I just can’t get into her.
.-= Nickie Frye´s last blog ..Hog Gut Shirts -amp Thistle Skirts =-.

jennine June 29, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Hahah, I swear I have no opinion about her! But anyway, she should have gotten at least a mention, after all she’s the hottest thing right now.

Ashe Mischief June 29, 2010 at 7:23 pm

*Dramatic Pause* …. does that make me crazy?

I laughed SO hard at that. You’re so fucking cute. I don’t know if I’ve told you that enough.

Your hair (and fascinator) looks great, as does your eye make-up!

(Also, it’s Zo-E ;)
.-= Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..What’s so Dazzling about ShoeDazzle =-.

jennine June 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Aww thanks for clearing that up, that extra ‘o’ totally threw me off!

Iva June 29, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Jennine!! you are always so cute!! “she is interesting. and not interesting. yes. you can be both” hahahhaha love it.

Fia June 29, 2010 at 11:37 pm

That was fun! So weird about Gaga. And I always say the same thing when I say Zooey Deschanel’s name.
.-= Fia´s last blog ..250 =-.

Trinidad Pena June 30, 2010 at 8:36 am

I read them back to front too!
.-= Trinidad Pena´s last blog ..Hump Day Hooray- The Free Events Edition =-.

Aja June 30, 2010 at 11:53 am

This made me laugh. Wasn’t as epic as the drug store video (which I loved) but it was still pretty awesome. Good job you.

JoshP July 1, 2010 at 6:39 pm

why is the magazine backwards?

Sandra July 5, 2010 at 10:21 pm

you’re so cute! this was a funny video. I remember when Yuli used to flip through mags and make comments. I think it was her and Julie right? Thanks for bringing this fun task back!

Suzanna July 6, 2010 at 6:42 pm

I am late to the magazine party here, but I feel compelled to say that I LOVE your makeup in this video. The shadow color is so flattering and the liner is just right. Fantastic, J.!
.-= Suzanna´s last blog ..RANDOM ROADSIDE FRIDAY- =-.

{ 11 trackbacks }

• Links à la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup, July 1 | Independent Fashion Bloggers
  • Links à la Mode: Oh, Brave New World
  • Oh,Brave New World - [Calgary Fashion]
  • Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
  • + Links à la Mode + | (IT hunter)
  • CIRCUS PROJECT » Blog Archive » Click it - Or Don’t