American Living Preview

by jennine on July 7, 2010

A few weeks ago, I went to New York to take photos and a filming for  American Living for JCPenney.

During the shoot, I took all the pictures of the bloggers who took part in that campaign, but we couldn’t get a good shot of me with my finicky camera, hence the photo above of me in San Francisco with part of my outfit, the American Living piece a cute pleated floral skirt. Today I’m wearing the skirt to work so I profeshed it up a little. In the video, I paired it with a summery gingham blouse.. you get a peek here…but you’ll have to wait to see the whole thing!

Here are the photos of the other bloggers… by yours truly, Jennine Jacob Makeup by Jen Paelmo.

Gala Darling • Clutch22 • What I Wore • Budget Babe • Style Mom • Style Bakery • College Fashion • Second City Style •  Corporette

The video series are sponsored by JCPenney and produced by Style Coalition.

{ 7 trackbacks }

Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup : July 8th | Independent Fashion Bloggers
July 8, 2010 at 12:25 pm
Links à la Mode: Questions, questions
July 8, 2010 at 12:51 pm
Links à la Mode for July 9 | hello beauty!
July 9, 2010 at 9:04 am
Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup : July 8th « Fashion Cents
July 9, 2010 at 9:50 am
Links à la Mode, July 8th « The Fashionista Lab
July 9, 2010 at 10:48 am
Links a la Mode : Wicked Whimsy
July 10, 2010 at 6:04 am
I Like Socks » Blog Archive » Links à la Mode
July 10, 2010 at 12:29 pm

1 Katta Kvack (ex Bjooti) July 7, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Oh, your photos are exquisite as always. Been seeing them around at the other blogs and am in awe at how talented you are my dear. And next time you see Gala Darling you must send her my love as she, along with you, are two of my fave bloggers.

Btw, can you believe it’s been an entire year since that baking boattrip in Paris? Unbelievable!

Love,
Kat of Bjooti
Katta Kvack (ex Bjooti)´s last blog ..Izzy i mitt hjärta för alltid ♥ My ComLuv Profile

2 hanako66 July 7, 2010 at 3:52 pm

You look absolutely fantastic… I love this and congratulations on the opportunity!
hanako66´s last blog ..Ill be back so soon you wont have time to miss me Look after my heart - Ive left it with you My ComLuv Profile

3 christina of profresh style July 7, 2010 at 4:50 pm

you look amazing as always<3. I love how you've combined the different textures & shades of floral. The combination is fantastic. Can't wait to read the rest!
christina of profresh style´s last blog ..i want cotton candy shades in my hair My ComLuv Profile

4 Becca July 7, 2010 at 5:57 pm

What a fantastic project. It must have been so fun to shoot all these girls. Honestly, I haven’t been to Penney’s in years, but it looks like they’re becoming a lot more fashion forward!
Becca´s last blog ..Summertime Girls Are The Kind I Like- Ill Steal Your Honey Like I Stole Your Bike My ComLuv Profile

5 Anna @ShoeHunting July 7, 2010 at 6:02 pm

I love the shoes in your photo Jennine! Tie-up wedge sandals are the cutest in summer. What are they? :)
Anna @ShoeHunting´s last blog ..Introducing 7 For All Mankind’s Summer Footwear Collection… My ComLuv Profile

6 SwanDiamondRose July 7, 2010 at 6:18 pm

holy smokes those photos are great. you captured them. and as always, your collaging/cropping skills are ace. as i struggle along over here, ahem!
SwanDiamondRose´s last blog ..sewing in the big city SWANclothing sewing hint 3- the relaxed attack My ComLuv Profile

7 Cate July 7, 2010 at 7:51 pm

i am in LOVE with those shoes. omg…. you look darling as usual. you make being stylish look so effortless!

8 elsa July 8, 2010 at 3:50 am

I love your outfit in this picture
elsa´s last blog .. My ComLuv Profile

9 Casey July 8, 2010 at 4:17 am

Your outfit is gorgeous! I really, really love those shoes! :) Congratulations on the American Living opportunity-how exciting!

♥ Casey
blog | elegantmusings.com
Casey´s last blog ..outfit- on the beach My ComLuv Profile

10 Ed July 8, 2010 at 5:35 am

Hi Jenine, just came across a pair of shoes kinda like the brogues you mentioned from Germany…

11 Nickie Frye July 8, 2010 at 7:31 am

I love the skirt & WOW JC Penny, huh? It seems like their business has been in a bit of a slump for a while & I think this campaign sounds brilliant! I’m impressed by the idea & the skirt. :) Congrats on the opportunity, this is super cool!
Nickie Frye´s last blog ..Fruit of the Vine My ComLuv Profile

12 Michelle July 9, 2010 at 9:17 am

I love, love, love this ensemble. You are simultaneously making my HATE you for the fab vintage blazer and DIE to go shopping at JCPenney, where I haven’t purchased clothes in years. Which, of course, means you ROCK! Congrats on the awesome campaign.

13 Trinidad Pena July 9, 2010 at 9:50 am

Love the shoes! And your photography! Great Job!
Trinidad Pena´s last blog ..What’s on Sample Sale 7-9 My ComLuv Profile

14 Vivian from Women's Shoes July 9, 2010 at 10:06 am

Great outfit, great dress. I could do without the bow on the shoes. It is awesome that the sunglasses are in proportion to her face.

15 Adelle (the Fashionista Lab) July 9, 2010 at 9:10 pm

I seriously <3 those shoes.
Adelle (the Fashionista Lab)´s last blog ..My kind of clouds My ComLuv Profile

16 Leia July 11, 2010 at 11:11 am

Jennine, you look absolutely AMAZING!