Magic Ink Eyeliner

by jennine on August 23, 2010

I’m a liquid liner junky. Ever since I started wearing makeup, it’s been my weapon of choice. As a long-time Benefit lover, I was so excited to hear they had come out with their liquid liner called, Magic Ink ($20).  I got a sample for review last week and have been tying it all week, it’s pretty good.

Here I talk about the Magic Ink, eye tattooing, high school kids use of photobooth, and eating 10 year old cherry jam.

Seriously!

1 lisa August 23, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Whoa, you’re such a pro at applying liquid liner! You don’t even have to stretch your eyelid taut.

My big problem with black eyeliner whether it’s inexpensive or high-end is that my eyelids get oily and it smudges everywhere. The worst of it can be avoided by brushing a neutral-coloured eyeshadow on my lids before I apply the liner though.
lisa´s last blog ..From Solo Lisas Kitchen- Pork Chops With Cognac Mustard Cream Sauce My ComLuv Profile

2 jennine August 23, 2010 at 5:14 pm

well, 20 years of practice will do that for you.
;)
neutral eyeshadow! that’s what i do! you might not be able to tell with the video but i’m wearing a very pale pink. which doesn’t really look good with orange lipstick, but what the hey.

3 DWJ August 23, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Okay, your videos crack me up because I feel like this is what it would like if we were just sitting and talking. I love how you went from 10 year old Chanel eyeliner to 10 year old jam. And who thinks you’re flaky?! HAHAHAHAHA

4 jennine August 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm

haha, well a lot of people!

as far as chanel and jam…it’s all about keeping things for 10 years when really, they should be kept for a month or two.

5 Fia August 23, 2010 at 9:26 pm

I love when you post videos. You do a great job of being natural and it feels like we’re just chatting. :)

Loved the “people already think I’m flaky” line.
Fia´s last blog ..Daily- 289 My ComLuv Profile

6 Sandra @ DebutanteClothing August 23, 2010 at 10:17 pm

oooh, I’m always looking for a good liquid liner! I swear by Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in ice black (it has a bit of sparkle and I love the cone shaped sponge tip). It doesn’t flake on me at all. But I love Benefit products so I would definitely love to check it out! Thanks Jennine!

7 jennine August 24, 2010 at 3:11 pm

ooh i’ll have to try that!

8 Maria August 23, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Love it! You HAVE to try Stila’s liquid eyeliner pen if you haven’t yet! It is so easy to use and seriously waterproof (we’re talking swimming pool worthy!).
Maria ´s last blog ..Street Style- Japan My ComLuv Profile

9 fashion butter August 24, 2010 at 8:08 am

What color is that lipstick!? It’s fabulous!
fashion butter´s last blog ..Dumpster diving My ComLuv Profile

10 jennine August 24, 2010 at 3:12 pm
11 Trinidad August 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

I agree! I want to know about the lipstick!
Trinidad´s last blog ..10 Great Drugstore Beauty Finds Under 10 bucks! My ComLuv Profile

12 jennine August 24, 2010 at 3:12 pm
13 Trinidad August 24, 2010 at 10:13 am

Also, I love your video posts! They are really cute and personable. It feels like a real conversation!
Trinidad´s last blog ..Look Book- Military Chic My ComLuv Profile

14 Janette @ Fashion Loves People August 24, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Adorbs. Thanks. :)
Janette @ Fashion Loves People´s last blog ..Thief&Bandit Les Enfants Sauvages Early Jewelry My ComLuv Profile