Happy New Year!

by jennine on January 1, 2011

new years eve 2011

Wow, it’s 2011… not to state the obvious. I’m probably saying it for me more than anyone else, because it’s hard to believe that 2010 just flew by! Last night, I attended the a party hosted by the gorgeous Wendy Brandes at Balthazar. She was decked out in a green Zang Toi cocktail dress. I was going to buy something new for New Years but I couldn’t find something that I loved as much as this blue sequin dress I’ve had since 2009. I would have a picture, but silly me brought the 50mm lens so Rocky couldn’t get back far enough to fit a whole outfit shot. But it’s ok, all the confetti and balloons made for a picturesque celebration, it was probably the best New Year’s I’ve had in a long time.

Perhaps this is a good sign for 2011? I really hope so.  Let’s bring it!

Yummy confetti covered chocolate…

Clock ticking down to the New Year… Wendy and her hair stylist Julie Matos… who’s so much fun!

marni January 1, 2011 at 8:52 am

love the beautiful smiles…so fun and festive!!! happy new year!
marni´s last blog .. waving good-byeMy ComLuv Profile

WendyB January 1, 2011 at 8:57 am

You take such beautiful tabletop pix. You will have to start a food blog next ;-)

Thanks for coming!!
WendyB´s last blog ..What Wendy Wore in 2010- Outfit Post RetrospectiveMy ComLuv Profile

Ashe Mischief January 1, 2011 at 11:40 am

You two look so cute together!
Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..Dramatis Personae 2011 Survey!My ComLuv Profile

jennine January 1, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Hahah… yeah, like I need to start a new blog. Though food might be more fun than fashion… yummier at least!

stacy January 1, 2011 at 9:09 am

Beautiful!

Elle January 1, 2011 at 10:45 am

Looks like so much fun. Pity there wasn’t a full dress picture! Happy New Year.
Elle´s last blog ..To Be a Better Blog Reader in 2011My ComLuv Profile

jennine January 1, 2011 at 3:16 pm

yeah, that’s what i thought too…but it’s ok…next time i’ll have to be more organized…that’s a good idea for a resolution!

Bella Q January 1, 2011 at 11:12 am

Happy New Year’s to YOU! Crazy how fast this past year flew by, and what tremendous under-tow of changes it brought. I feel 2011 will flower from the seeds planted in 2010, and the fact that we are now in the 2nd decade of the 21st century is tripping me out in the best goosebumps-meets-butterflies kind of way.

I am so looking forward to what is in store for all of us in this bright new year. I wish you much success, good health and happiness! -Bella Q
twitter: @citizenrosebudz
Bella Q´s last blog ..ElevensesMy ComLuv Profile

jennine January 1, 2011 at 3:15 pm

thanks sooo much! you’re so right, it’s going to be an amazing year for bloggers, that’s for sure!
:) happy new year!

Marissa January 1, 2011 at 11:38 am

I just read Wendy’s post, too, and it looks like it was a wonderful night! That shot with the confetti-covered desserts is incredible. Happy New Year, love! :)
Marissa´s last blog ..Playing Cards by Connie LimMy ComLuv Profile

Sylvia January 1, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Happy new year Jennine and Best wishes in 2011! Lovely pictures. The party looks fabulous! :)
Sylvia´s last blog ..2010- Goodbye- Farewell- Adios- Adieu!My ComLuv Profile

trishdarling January 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm

lovely darling … just lovely. Happy New Year’s .

eli January 1, 2011 at 4:40 pm

You both look darling, happy new year and looking forward to what you have in store for 2011, I’m sure it will be amazing and inspirational as usual
eli´s last blog ..H&ampM Las Vegas Forum Shops Lanvin and store previewMy ComLuv Profile

Iva January 1, 2011 at 8:57 pm

I think it looks like a marvelous party!!

I am so glad you had such a nice time! What a special way to bring in 2011…a year that I think it going to be truly fabulous for everyone!! I love the confetti everywhere! So cute!

Happy New Year!!!

Ria January 1, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Happy New Year, it’s so crazy. I haven’t even had time to blog yet.
Ria´s last blog ..Glamour Magazine StreetstyleMy ComLuv Profile

lisa January 2, 2011 at 1:21 am

Looks like you had an amazing time ringing in 2011. Happy New Year!
lisa´s last blog ..Best of Blog 2010My ComLuv Profile

Make Do Style January 2, 2011 at 9:59 am

Love it! You lucky pair Balthazar has to be the best! You both look lovely and got a good look at your dress on Wendy’s blog! Happy New Year x
Make Do Style´s last blog ..It wasdifferentMy ComLuv Profile

softspoken January 2, 2011 at 11:25 am

beautiful looks! happy 2011!
softspoken´s last blog ..floralsMy ComLuv Profile

Collette Osuna January 2, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Awww….you both look amazing….it looks like an amazing time:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥
Collette Osuna´s last blog .. ROCKIN New Years Eve &amp F21 Giftcard Winner My ComLuv Profile

Lisa January 2, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Happy New Year Jennine! And Wendy too.
Lisa´s last blog ..Happy New Year- Or- Saturday Very- Very Early In The MorningMy ComLuv Profile

Laura Connell January 3, 2011 at 7:23 am

Balthazar is the first restaurant I ever visited in New York and it’s still one of my favourites. Lucky you! Happy new year and all the best for 2011.

grit and glamour January 3, 2011 at 7:23 am

Happy New Year, Jennine! Looks like you had an amazing NYE. Looking forward to meeting you…and working more closely with you in 2011!

••V••
twitter: @gritandglamour
grit and glamour´s last blog ..Happy New Year!My ComLuv Profile

Mousevox January 3, 2011 at 9:00 am

This looks like such a nice way to ring in 2011.

Happy New Year!
Mousevox´s last blog ..GOALS FOR 2011My ComLuv Profile

Christine January 3, 2011 at 9:39 am

It was so much fun to see you and Rocky at Wendy’s party. You looked gorgeous!

Alicia January 3, 2011 at 12:51 pm

LOVE the festive NYE pictures!! You look so happy - I think 2011 will be a great year ;)
Alicia´s last blog ..Happy to See You 2011My ComLuv Profile

Angga Heinrich January 3, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Wish I could see more of your dress!! I saw some sequins so it must be awesome! loving the shots and you look like you have an awesome NYE party!!
Angga Heinrich´s last blog ..Red- White- and BlueMy ComLuv Profile

Tina Tang January 3, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Jeanine, I sat at the other table and didn’t get to chat with you. The photos are simply gorgeous and love your blog.
xo, Tina

Shailender @ India Darshan January 3, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Great New Year Party & beautiful pictures taken you…… That’s why I love New Year Celebration. This is the occasion when I celebrate with all my friends and family members.
Shailender @ India Darshan´s last blog ..Merry Christmas &amp Happy Holidays from India DarshanMy ComLuv Profile

Raquel Fernandes January 4, 2011 at 4:05 am

You look gorgoes, you must pasrticipate in my constest, I’d love to have you there! I’m hosting a contest im my blog. You don’t need to follow or like anything nor even show your face. All you have to do is email me a photo of your outfit and a fabulous jury will decide who wins a great prize. Find more here:

xx,

Raquel
Raquel Fernandes´s last blog ..About the Best NYE look contest Prize and jury!My ComLuv Profile

Kristin January 4, 2011 at 6:58 am

With you two at the party…It MUST have been an amazing evening. You looked gorgeous! Happy new year and thank you for all the fabulosity you gave all us IFB(ers) in 2010!

ripsywilliam January 5, 2011 at 4:28 am

Hi, Jennine Happy New Year . You both looks very pretty. I think you have enjoyed the party very much.