Year of the Rabbit

by jennine on February 3, 2011

bunnies

Happy New Year Bunnies!

Well, Chinese New Year... it’s the year of the Rabbit. Taking a completely selfish interest in this as I’m a Rabbit, so it’s my year once every 12 years! And it’s really feeling like this could be it…

“The rabbit is one of the most delicate animals among all 12 animals. Rabbits are usually kind and sweet and of course, popular people. Nobody ignores them, for they are good company and know how to make the best of themselves.” ~Chinese Zodiac

Ooh, that sounds nice… it also goes on to say we have beautiful homes… which I don’t know the first thing about interior decorating. Bah.

So my dears…what Chinese Zodiac Sign are you?

Image by Capture Queen ™

cozy foland February 3, 2011 at 12:39 pm

im a rooster i love bunnies happy new year :)

Jacqueline February 3, 2011 at 2:23 pm

A rat. Ugh. It has to be the worst animal to be. I mean when has being called a rat ever been positive?
Jacqueline´s last blog ..Mamas Got a Brand New BagMy ComLuv Profile

Melina February 3, 2011 at 2:45 pm

I’m a rabbit too! I was so excited when I was reminded it was the year of the rabbit again. =]

xx Melina
Melina´s last blog ..this is a song about a welsh witchMy ComLuv Profile

A Brit Greek February 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm

It is going to be a great year if not a much calmer one than the previous year. It’s also a great year for those born in the year of the horse and snake too!
I’m still one of the luckier ones to still reap the benefits of the lucky envelopes, yay!

x.o.x.o
A Brit Greek´s last blog ..Flash forward to Spring- High streets hottestMy ComLuv Profile

Natalie February 3, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I’m an Ox… which I didn’t always like because, well, who likes to be compared to an ox? But my husband is a pig and I recently learned while I was in China that it makes us compatible. I like that — on the zodiac we are not compatible. So I’ll embrace being Chinese for that! :)

JoAnn @ i'd rather be shopping February 3, 2011 at 3:19 pm

i’m a pig…happy new year!

xo,
joAnn
JoAnn @ i’d rather be shopping´s last blog ..seeing redMy ComLuv Profile

miss sophie February 3, 2011 at 3:54 pm

happy new year! :) my mom is a rabbit, and i’m a dog. i’m really optimistic that this is going to be a great year!
miss sophie´s last blog ..thank you! -My ComLuv Profile

Catherine February 3, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I am also a Rat!!
Hopefully the Year of the Rabbit will bring Peace to our World.

Swan February 3, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m a Rooster! A metal rooster.
Swan´s last blog ..Read all about it! Now SWANclothing collars available separatelyMy ComLuv Profile

Cameron February 3, 2011 at 11:07 pm

I’m a horse. And I’m on a horse. *whistles Old Spice theme*

Oh, and in Vietnam, it’s the year of the cat, which makes you a kitteh! Mew!
Cameron´s last blog ..We Have Come to Terms…My ComLuv Profile

Bella Q February 4, 2011 at 1:36 am

Xīnnián kuàilè, qīnài de Jennine! I am a ssssssnake!

Shailender @ Romantic Getaways February 4, 2011 at 7:01 am

Hi jennine,

I’m sorry but I have no idea about my Chinese Zodiac sign.
Shailender @ Romantic Getaways´s last blog ..Romantic VacationsMy ComLuv Profile

Cameron February 6, 2011 at 1:35 am

It’s pretty easy to find out: Just Googlelulz for Chinese astrology, then match up your date of birth with the year given for a particular animal et voilà ! You now know your Chinese zodiac sign!
Cameron´s last blog ..Links à la mode – La semaine de 3 février 2011My ComLuv Profile