Today’s Attire: Fool for Spring

by jennine on April 1, 2011

paige jaydn jeans

I was in so much denial about it being April so much, people told me it was April, and I kept saying, ‘No, it’s still March!’ until noon today. Since the snow and rain keeps wanting to fall, and it’s Friday, and it’ll be nice to go home and snuggle up with a cup of hot chocolate… I’m wearing the most comfortable clothes I can find.

Yesterday we received a package from Paige Denim, and when I saw the Jadyn it was love at first sight. Kind of like a cross between cargo pants and sweatpants with a super light weigh twill, as soon as I put them on, it became clear, I would wear them all spring and summer. They are super comfortable and the cargo element gives them a little edge, so to doesn’t appear like I’m totally wearing sweats!

For behind the scenes, outfit snippets and more…read The Coveted Tumblr!

Wearing: Jeans: Jaydn Pants courtesy of Paige Denim • Tank: Madewell • Cashmere Cardigan: courtesy of Club Monaco •  Cashmere scarf: Club Monaco • Boots:Aldo • Umbrella: Stolen from a friend.

Image by Jessica Conatser

Collette Osuna April 1, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I need some Paige Denim in my life….and this cashmere……mind if I come and raid your closet??
You look fabulous Jennine….great pic Jessica!
Collette Osuna´s last [type] ..Lemon Bar Love

Blah Blah Becky April 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm

How come NY even looks beautiful in the rain. Ahhh love NYC!

Oh, you look beautiful too of course! ^_^
Blah Blah Becky´s last [type] ..get down to Boux Avenue

Kori April 1, 2011 at 2:52 pm

I need to get to NY immediately! Your post would be perfect for our link up today for Fashion Friday’s. If you want to link up with me, grab the button! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com
Kori´s last [type] ..First Fashion Fridays Tory Burch

Alexis of NorthOnHarper April 1, 2011 at 3:36 pm

So cute. Loving all the layers…
We’ve (LA) been in the 80′s/ 90′s the past few days (I am only bragging a little), but I am looking for it dropping back down to the low 70′s so that layers will again be adopted!!!
Alexis of NorthOnHarper´s last [type] ..Blue Jean Baby

Jessie April 1, 2011 at 5:27 pm

how adorable! i wish it wasn’t raining in the city though :/ i’m ready for nice weather

Jessie´s last [type] ..Christie’s Bid to Save the Earth a star studded event

vanessa April 1, 2011 at 8:00 pm

The pants are awesome. I really like them with the flowy top. I wonder if it is weird I would pair them with sequins, or a bejeweled top. Dress them up to the max.
vanessa´s last [type] ..Outfit of the day 60 A little bit country

matita April 2, 2011 at 9:54 am

Great outfit! The pants do look comfortable.
I guess Spring has kept us all waiting… =) It is going to be a rainy weekend over here as well!
matita´s last [type] ..Friday night out

Laura Connell April 2, 2011 at 11:35 am

Another beautiful picture. Opening your blog brightens my day.

charles b. goode April 4, 2011 at 10:42 pm

adorable! I love your vest :)
xx
charles b. goode´s last [type] ..come loose your dogs upon me &amp let your hair hang down you are a little mystery to me every time you come around