Three Playful Summer Bags

by jennine on June 7, 2011

Philippe Rouchou Lily Handbag

First off, I want to thank all that is holy for my canvas city bag. Because of it, I’ve now been able to put my laptop, camera, makeup and such and get a cute small bag for all the essentials. I cannot tell you just how liberating that has been, literally. My bags have gotten considerably smaller and I’m in the market to find more goodies that are more fun than function.

One of my favorite accessory boutiques, Le’Frontee is closing up their pop up shop at the end of June to get ready for their, permanent location on Mott Street. For the rest of the month they’re having a sale, I caught a pair of Camilla Skovgaard wedge mules for $248 and this amazingly cool Philippe Roucou Lily Bag which has brass pipes… gives a whole new meaning to bag pipes!

I also came across Blackboard Clutch: TL-180, $195: Perfect for those who like to take  public notes. Imperfect for those who get stuff all over the place, yet still a playful conversation starter.

Who needs angel wings when you have Angel Jackson’s feather bag… I’ve never seen one that was so Gothic and whimsical at the same time. I instantly fell in love, maybe it was Cupid?

If you’re in town, stop by L’Efrontee shop at 181 Mott Street… if not stop by their site at www.leffrontee.com

• Posterous

Kori June 7, 2011 at 12:08 pm

OMG that black bag with the feathers! I swoon! I hope you’re enjoying your Tuesday doll. I have some great news over at my blog about my writing. I hope you can check it out! Kori xoxo

Kori´s last blog ..Blogs- Books- Giveaways- And A Little CountryMy ComLuv Profile

Ashe Mischief June 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm

That last bag is truly, truly magical. I absolutely love it.

Sweet Harvest Moon June 7, 2011 at 12:29 pm

That blackboard bag is too funny :p

Sweet Harvest Moon´s last blog ..CandyMy ComLuv Profile

Pam @over50feeling40 June 7, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Wow, the feather bag is really great! I love the look of it!
Pam @over50feeling40´s last blog ..Smiling or SettlingMy ComLuv Profile

liz June 7, 2011 at 3:18 pm

The blackboard bag is very original, love it. I’m definitely putting a blackboard wall in my soon to be renovated kitchen

Michelle of The Feather Den June 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm

The blackboard bag is truly something amazing! Love these picks.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Megan June 7, 2011 at 3:33 pm

I am loving that very first bag! It’s just so different and unique!
Megan´s last blog ..2011 Accessory Trends Go Vintage!My ComLuv Profile

Anika June 7, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Sweet mother, I don`t know how I will recover from this post. It aches! Such delicious pain. Thanks for sharing, I am off to see about a spikey DIY for my bags. HA!
Anika´s last blog ..A love letter to personal bloggersMy ComLuv Profile

Cathy Benavides June 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm

That feather bag is stunning!!

shannon June 7, 2011 at 7:02 pm

The first one looks more fun, but the 3rd is breathtaking.
shannon´s last blog ..Would Lady Gaga Swap Meat Dress for WeedrobeMy ComLuv Profile

Jessie June 7, 2011 at 11:42 pm

AH that bag is RIDICCCCULous. super hot bag.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
Jessie´s last blog ..Bon Voyage Paris! what i wore- what i’ll miss the most- my ladies &amp team iphoneMy ComLuv Profile

Haley June 8, 2011 at 4:44 am

Those summer bags are so impressive.Love them.I want to posess one^^
Haley´s last blog ..5 Relaxation techniques for anxietyMy ComLuv Profile

paquita dinamita June 8, 2011 at 4:44 am

I agree with the last comment, they are ALL amazing!!
paquita dinamita´s last blog ..Desperate housewifeMy ComLuv Profile

For Those About To Shop June 8, 2011 at 11:38 am

That first bag is so inspired by sea life. It looks like an anemone!
For Those About To Shop´s last blog ..Links I Love- Jagger- Bowie &amp McQueen rules the runwayMy ComLuv Profile