Meeting up with lovely fashion bloggers at the Coach Fall Preview…

by jennine on July 15, 2011

bloggers at coach event

Believe it or not, I don’t go out as much as I should, but every now and then something comes up that turns out to be unexpectedly fun. On Wednesday, after work, Nubia, Nando and I headed over to the Coach Store on Bleecker Street for a fashion blogger preview of their Fall collection. I have to say, I’m handbag disabled, as I can never really decide on a good handbag. I had been impressed by the Coach Classics on Net a Porter, so was wondering if they were going to do a return to their more classic designs.

Well, that didn’t happen, Coach is still very much in the here and now, but it was good to see more satchels and classic colors in their bags. But more so, it was really nice to see some of my favorite bloggers like Gala Darling, Wendy from Nitro:licious, Keiko Lynn, Meghan from Wit and Whimsy, Kim from Eat, Sleep, Wear, Natalie Off Duty, Karen from Where Did U get that?, Saucy Glossie and My Style Pill. I got to see Gala’s engagement ring… she’s getting married! And catch up with all the ladies I normally only see online. It was such a great way to spend an evening!

Coach gave all the bloggers who attended a bag… I took the tiniest one in the shop. It fits just my wallet, phone, keys and lipstick.

Trying out a bigger bag… yikes!

This one is pretty.

Kimberly from Eat, Sleep, Wear and I… looking deliriously happy. :)

Photos by Nando Alvarez

• Posterous

Joy July 15, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Everybody looks so good and gorgeous!
Joy´s last blog ..Le Quatorze JuilletMy ComLuv Profile

Closet Cravings July 15, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I love Coach. They always have a great mix of trendy and classic styles. You must have had a really great time; you look so happy in these photos. Love the tiny bag you chose. ;)
Closet Cravings´s last blog ..Hilary Swank’s Yellow Dress and Jute WedgesMy ComLuv Profile

lisa July 15, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I’d love to see Coach do more classic offerings: good quality solid-coloured leathers with nice hardware, not too many stylistic flourishes. Their vintage designs are genius.

Looks like a fun event!
lisa´s last blog ..Zara Double-Breasted RaincoatMy ComLuv Profile

GRIT & GLAMOUR July 15, 2011 at 2:47 pm

How fun! You all looked so fantastic, and I’m loving what Coach has on tap for the line!
GRIT & GLAMOUR´s last blog ..Inside My (New Fringe) BagMy ComLuv Profile

Megan July 15, 2011 at 3:39 pm

That’s so awesome that they gave you guys a bag! Not to bad! Looks like u had tons of fun!
Megan´s last blog ..Wish I Could’ve Seen…My ComLuv Profile

Jessica Kelly July 15, 2011 at 3:40 pm

You DO look deliriously happy and soooo beautiful! Wish I could’ve been there!
Where’d you find out about this event?
Jessica Kelly´s last blog ..Fashionspiration: Summer Gives Me WingsMy ComLuv Profile

Michael July 15, 2011 at 6:06 pm

wow!! it seems you girls had the blast!!!! I wish I was there too!!!
Michael´s last blog ..Simple Animation Software – tips and guidelinesMy ComLuv Profile

Caprece July 15, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I love the classic coach collection and wish they would remake more of those styles too! Great pictures and I love your dress! :)

Nickie Frye July 15, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Oooooh, I love that stripey clutch one. The little peanut you picked is super cute too. How awesome that you all got a bag! xoxo
Nickie Frye´s last blog ..The HowlingMy ComLuv Profile

blahblahbecky.co.uk July 16, 2011 at 10:24 am

I love the bag you chose, very generous of Coach to gift you all bags!
blahblahbecky.co.uk´s last blog ..Girls Meets Dress: Stylist PicksMy ComLuv Profile

sapir July 16, 2011 at 5:22 pm

wonderful photos, wonderful clothes, wonderful smiles :)
sapir´s last blog ..The best solution to get rid of stretch marks - 10 beauty tipsMy ComLuv Profile

jennie going west July 17, 2011 at 3:27 pm

i heard it was a great event from elliot. looks like a blast and a fun group of ladies!

Allison July 21, 2011 at 10:48 am

Wow!!! You all look so FABULOUS!!! And it’s very kind of Coach to give you the bags, i’m happy for you! :)

{ 1 trackback }