Life of Style
When you are an avid fashion blog reader, it’s easy to get lost in the trappings of “you look great!” and “nice dress!” you know, the internet version of air kisses. But what lies beneath? Well, there is quite a bit, it’s not all on the surface! this week, we talk about love, life, style and of course, how to get your fashion on.
Links à la Mode: May 8th
- Adorned in Armor: The Politics of Fashion
- A Prettier Place: My Tool Kit to Overcome Self-Doubt
- Alysa Lovely: 10 Love and Life Lessons from The Hills
- Barely Practical: Interview with Jennifer Sidary of Zappos Couture
- Beautyfille: How to Get Rid of Toxic Friends
- British Vague: Fashion & Femininity
- Maggiecal Life: Top 5 Fashion Items Worth Investing In
- ModaVracha’s Spot: The Controversy Over the Normcore Fashion Trend
- Ms. Fabulous: Charles James: Beyond Fashion
- My Fashion Slash Life: Style Off: African Street Style
- On Duty Style Guide: Show Up, Don’t Show Off
- Spend Save Splurge: The Principles of a Practical Wardrobe
- Style & Framed: Daniela D’Amico an Emerging Print Designer
- Style Vanity: 10 Lipstick Rules to Live By
- The Coveted: New or Vintage? 9 Fashion Pieces (Almost) No One Can Tell
- The Heart’s Delight: From the Gym to The Street
- The Stylist: Dress for the (Fashion) Job You Want
- The Walrus Room: Free Online Design Tools for Bloggers
- We Are Ready Made: In the Mood for Cats
- Wild Beauty: Beauty Secrets of a Prehistoric Princess
SPONSOR: East Dane Fabric, Sincerely Jules, Maria Black, & Tech Gadgets, Illesteva, Men’s APC, Milly Bags, Braun, Courrege, CK & Fjallraven
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.