A few months ago, while looking for a new bag, I asked Twitter if I should get a fanny pack or a cross body bag. Twitter peeps voted on the cross body, but months later, I can’t get that dang fanny pack out of my mind? Maybe it’s because I’m chasing an almost-walking baby. Or maybe my pockets aren’t big enough. Or maybe I’m tired of my handbag swinging around the front every time I have to pick up my baby.
Or just maybe fanny packs…. are fast becoming a “thing.”
I tried on a fanny pack at the Podoll’s Boutique, and now I can’t stop thinking about how it will make my life easier. Big enough to fit the essentials: wallet, phone, keys, the fanny pack strapped to your waist won’t go anywhere, and you can even wear it with a shirt dress or a blazer without much fuss. What more can you ask?
- Alex Bender Belt Bag $69.73
- Erin Dana: Evan Large Fanny Pack $198
- Clare V.: Supreme Large Fanny Pack
- On Lock Belt Bag $38
- Tory Burch Leather Belt Bag $325
- Newbark Leather Belt Bag $990
- B-Low the Belt: Samantha Belt Bag $225
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Perf Belt Bag $87.99
- Mishka Bags: White Leather Belt Bag $110
- Adya & Co Small Snake Bag $199
- B-Low the Belt: Belt Bag $325
Image via wwd.com
ok thank you!! I love fanny packs!!!
Ah a fanny pack! In the UK we officially call these bum bags so I have a hard time taking them seriously but when I see it in a tan leather version I could be tempted!!
Oh yeah, “fanny” means something ENTIRELY different over there. ;)
Indeed it does!!
I am all about the bum bag or fanny pack. These versions (love the Clare V ones) are so much more luxe than the terrible ones from the 80′s & 90′s.